Not only can we provide you with amazing products and quality installations, but we can also help to advise you on how you can decide the best flooring for your needs. Because of this, we are the flooring contractors that you can trust! Be sure to read this quick and easy guide. Once you have decided which flooring option is best for your property, get in contact with our team to discuss your ideas.
MEASURING YOUR PROPERTY
For carpet and sheet materials such as linoleum, be sure to measure your room/s in centimetres, taking the longest dimensions left to right and front to back. Make sure to also measure into the doorway when you do this.
If you are looking to get timber flooring or luxury vinyl tiles such as Amtico or Kahrs LT for your property, measure around the perimeter walls in centimetres. Don’t forget to draw in where there may be units as well.
Before deciding the best flooring for your property, it is important to ask yourself the following questions. Once you have answered these questions, we will be able to help find the best flooring for you!
- What type of floor covering are you considering?
- What type of sub-floor do you have? Concrete, chipboard or floorboards?
- Is uplift and disposal required for the installation?
- What is your property type? Are you living in a flat, house or bungalow?
- In what area do you live? You will just need to provide the area
- Do you have a lot of furniture that you are unable to move and would you like us to take care of this for you?
CONTACTING OUR TEAM
The last thing you will need to do is to email all of this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include photographs of the room and pictures of your flooring ideas from websites, magazines, Pinterest, etc. After receiving this, we will then produce a budget estimate for you. Should you find this acceptable, we will begin to assist you with a virtual tour of our showroom, enabling you to choose something. Alternatively, we can arrange a site visit with samples for you to select from.